Wards

He asked for base numbers, that's more cross than wards website says, so why don't you share what works for you like I just did? He didn't specify a specific track, size, or tires ran, what I posted (minus the rf camber, I run a tick lower personally) works for me on small low bite bullrings where higher left causes a severe four wheel drift. At race1 the other week I kept adding cross and wound up somewhere around 61 or so if my math is correct.

Give those numbers a try, they will get you safely around the racetrack at a decent pace.... Hopefully others in your area will chime in with more accurate information with your local tracks conditions.

The later model Epic Evolutions like the years stated had the Z bar a little farther to the rear, and liked higher cross than the earlier Epics. I have seen as much as 71-72 % cross in these. We liked a little more left than that as well.

awesome guys thanks for the help, we have been running around 56 left, and around 60-62 cross and on the 1/9, 1/8 mile tracks here in WV have not found our handle unless we just oversoak the tires to make it stick. Kyle I know the wards speak highly of you and I appreciate the response as well as everyone else that responded. As of last race we got a lot better on the galaxy (same exact chassis as the epic) and were running 46.7 nose, 56.2 left, and 61.7 cross with total weight being 379 for the 375 class. Kart was bad fast on first 3-4 laps but leveled out the rest of the race and with the last 5 or so to go developed a push apex off of 3 and 4 at cashmere speedway 1/9 mile track. I believe a lot of it was tires at the end there however. I am curious though even though my numbers aren't far off from baseline it seems if each corner is close to what everyone else is running with these karts. It seems my left rear is by far the heaviest at 135, LF is 78, RF is 99, and RR is 67. Wondering if the LR being so heavy if its having a hard time rotating properly.

btw my camber is set at +.75 and -2.75, which if I am thinking correctly to get the kart through the apex and off the corner I would want less - camber on the rs not more, but I could be wrong which is why I haven't really touched it.

He asked for base numbers, that's more cross than wards website says, so why don't you share what works for you like I just did? He didn't specify a specific track, size, or tires ran, what I posted (minus the rf camber, I run a tick lower personally) works for me on small low bite bullrings where higher left causes a severe four wheel drift. At race1 the other week I kept adding cross and wound up somewhere around 61 or so if my math is correct.

Give those numbers a try, they will get you safely around the racetrack at a decent pace.... Hopefully others in your area will chime in with more accurate information with your local tracks conditions.
Some people get offended to easy. Losen up! I run 57.5l 65-69 Cr and 46n. You feel better now? I run this a providence also which is a bullring.

I'd try to get some nose off down to 46 even, left to 57%, and more cross. Stagger will be close to 1.5 in the front, and between 7/8 and 1 inch in the rear. Good luck.

Back