Warrior 350

Depends on the area, but it wouldn't hold a candle to a good running 450 or Equivilant in a competitive area.

If there is mostly 390's and such I'd say you'd have to be on your game all the time. Even with a good 400, it would be close racing. The Warrior wasn't really known for it's power, lol.

We have mounted Honda 300EX motors on a couple of champ carts and they are a blast, Electric start, 5 speed with reverse. we were out in them yesterday on our track did about 300 or more laps. They are tough as nails take very little upkeep. Put in gas and oil chain but, they are not that fast and are heavy, motor weighs about 95 lbs and very tough on a right rear tire.. They are fun and just get in a go. we go out and run side by side till we run out of gas about 80 laps. I'm getting to old for that. I feel it today. I run 5th gear and have all the low end torque and hit the rev limiter just at the end of the straight. My buddy has the other one and a 390 flat kart and our 300s are no match for the 390.
They are fun if you a have a couple of them that are even.
I just got a 250r and I am going to change out the 300 for the 250r 2 cycle. Who knows should be a blast. well see
Still having fun in he dirt at 50.

Back