Watchin the Super Bowl and listening to Dirtvision at Volusia

Whats a Super Bowl Paul...:LOL:

Been watching all the dirt races on Lucas Oil TV, MAV TV and Floracing, oh yah also Dirtvision...I have to cover all my bases...(y)...dont want to miss anything

Watchin the Super Bowl without sound and listening to Dirtvision at Volusia ... :)

proly should watch Volusia without sound and listen to the Super Bowl till halftime ... :)
Just looked at the halftime show to see what it was all about on youtube and I have a question

Is that a jockstrap that they where wearing around there heads...did anybody else saw what I saw, good grief

Just looked at the halftime show to see what it was all about on youtube and I have a question

Is that a jockstrap that they where wearing around there heads...did anybody else saw what I saw, good grief
I think you may be right about it.

FANTASTIC PRODUCTION !
am I the only one who didn't know who was singing/talking and no joking about it, I didn't understand one word he sang/talked/rapped or what ever it was.

Last edited:
Worst half time show ever. I know you can’t please everybody, but there hasn’t been a good halftime show in a long time. The whole game experience was horrible also. Didn’t care who won, but it was a boring game. Even the commercials sucked.

Same here didn't matter to me who won, but yes half time show sucked big time, the officiating wasn't far behind half time show, real 1 sided !!

Back