website

LynnRacing

I know most of us don't like change and a lot of you are concerned about all the years of lost information but from what I can see right now this new forum is a lot better overall .... I see a lot of features available on here now that wasn't available on the old forums.... just start clicking on tabs and checking them out you'll see what I mean.... In the end I think this will be easier to navigate then before.....

Here is something I thought was easier for me..... I added this link as my homepage http://karting.4cycle.com/forumdisplay.php?23-4-Cycle now I can scroll 1 page for all the categories plus you can just click on the little green "check mark" if you want to subscribe to that category...... or the "Whats New" tab for all the new post.

Last edited:
this is a tempory deal guys,the new site will be similar to the old forums from what we have gathered,i must say this is different and takes alittle getting used to thats for sure

this is a tempory deal guys,the new site will be similar to the old forums from what we have gathered,i must say this is different and takes alittle getting used to thats for sure

thats just cuz you're old and have hard time with new things LOL

I once had a principal that told us we were aLL neanderthals because we were resistant to change. None of us liked what was taking place ( no child left behind act ) but as time went on we found a way around and became better at what we did: (teach)

I am on a ton of different kinds of forums, and at least 3/4 of them use this same format. Although I just wish it had the option to add an attachment, especially for the classifieds so that the seller could post the pic 1 time VS email/texting 10 + people. I think it should be mandatory to post pics also to help prevent scamming.

Back