wedge doors

Anything taller than 30" is not UAS-legal, so that limits your racing venue options. Most you'll see are 24" to 28".

Maybe without meaning it we have found an idea here. Other than those wedges that can be tilted or easily removed might be a good thing as an alternative to build ¨doors¨on certain areas of the wedge/body for easy access to engine or other parts.

Maybe without meaning it we have found an idea here. Other than those wedges that can be tilted or easily removed might be a good thing as an alternative to build ¨doors¨on certain areas of the wedge/body for easy access to engine or other parts.
I've seen wedges with doors built in them for access to certain parts on the kart.

Just make the body a tilt up, and problem solved.
Notice fuel funny cars.....with lots more complications than karts. Been using the tilt up/removeable body for 40+ years.

Sometimes when I am going to drive my wedge I will carry a date. She hates to climb over so we have to have doors.

Back