Weight Question

Oh, and by the way it's just an opinion bud... you can look up my results and yes I did not do real well this week, but haven't raced since he put the "turtles" in and they f'ed my world up... lol

Sounds good, just figure out what your kart likes and go from there
It was my first time out this year aswell but I have some serious help so I did good but second isn’t gonna be acceptable. First race out I get second in A Main and I can just get better from there. Although I have never won a Heat race and I know it isn’t much of a big deal but I would like to win at least 1 heat race. But I chase feature wins. I must not be good at chasing them as I only have one and have ran like 9 races😂. I am only playin. I have some great help and love to learn more and more so it is just a learning experience right now and a win is just icing on the cake. It’s just that little cherry on top that makes it all worth it!

Mounted them with 1/2 inch bolts and 2 1/2 inch fender washers and a lock nut. Does this look like I did everything right? Just checking. I just got scales and I am scaling on Thursday probably as I need to change a few things after last race and so I can check all my percentages.

Attachments

• 545D4723-B627-475F-B072-B712E7FCE7B0.jpeg
    545D4723-B627-475F-B072-B712E7FCE7B0.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 18
One question. Did you know your percentages before bolting the weight on? If you did, PM me those numbers.

2018 Exodus - Good kart BTW. Did you get it from TMS?

Mounted them with 1/2 inch bolts and 2 1/2 inch fender washers and a lock nut. Does this look like I did everything right? Just checking. I just got scales and I am scaling on Thursday probably as I need to change a few things after last race and so I can check all my percentages.
Locknut or not, I always double nut the lead.

One question. Did you know your percentages before bolting the weight on? If you did, PM me those numbers.

2018 Exodus - Good kart BTW. Did you get it from TMS?
I have numbers from when I scaled it when all the lead was bolted on that side but a piece was loaned to me so I had to unbolt lead and just wanted to make it look better and not break my seat and put bigger washers.

Back