Well crap

holy crap…. How am I just now seeing this? Glad you are all alright. If there is anything we can do just ask.

Anyone doing a gofundme? I'd sure love to help with a donation....🙂

1642597222992.png

There is already a good way to support Bob right in front of your nose.

That's very respectable. Not common to find hones people anymore, but still I think you deserve to be helped after all you have done for promoting karting. If there is a way we can help tha you fell comfortable with please let us know.
You're already a financial supporter of this site, otherwise I'd suggest that. :)
I suspect Bob and his wife are doing alright financially. Thankfully, he's made some smart choices in life - and hopefully the insurance company comes through in a way that blesses them after it's all said and done.
This site and all the time that Bob puts into it is worth every penny of the subscription "donation." A worker is worthy of his hire.

Give us an update on how the settlement and house reconst. is coming along when you get a chance, Bob.

You're already a financial supporter of this site, otherwise I'd suggest that. :)
I suspect Bob and his wife are doing alright financially. Thankfully, he's made some smart choices in life - and hopefully the insurance company comes through in a way that blesses them after it's all said and done.
This site and all the time that Bob puts into it is worth every penny of the subscription "donation." A worker is worthy of his hire.

Give us an update on how the settlement and house reconst. is coming along when you get a chance, Bob.
Of course I support the site, i don't believe in getting things for free. Even things people think they get for free, like social media webs and so, you pay one way or the other (ads, data, etc).

This breaks my heart.
The Strat is just an off the shelf American Standard and can be easily replaced, but on the left is a '79 ES-347 Gibson made in Kalamazoo.
The middle one is a Hohner Jazz model, not particularly valuable, but it had a beautiful sound and played like a dream.
Oh well, what do you do?
mess.jpg

I don't know, but I doubt it. Once under extreme heat they will have deformed and bent, which will make it very difficult for them to ever tune or sound as they should. My old acoustic Martin wasn't under fire but did suffer the consequences of extreme heat and had never been the same.

I don't know, but I doubt it. Once under extreme heat they will have deformed and bent, which will make it very difficult for them to ever tune or sound as they should. My old acoustic Martin wasn't under fire but did suffer the consequences of extreme heat and had never been the same.
That's what I'm thinking. The insurance company is writing them off completely.
They look worse than the pictures show.

Back