Well here it is

Renegade

I have gotten numerous messages asking for the fuel additive that can add as much as 1 full hp. Well here it is and it's not an additive but a mixture. It will pass the meter every time.

First you mix a solution of 20% methanol and 80% propylene oxide. Keep the container well sealed or the propylene oxide will evaporate.

On race day purchase a jug of fresh non-ethanol gas. It has to be non-ethanol or you will fail the meter. Non-ethanol fuel will read about -70 on the Digatron tester.

Mix your non-ethanol gas with the Methanol / Propylene oxide solution at an 8% ratio. I recommend doing this in small batches of two quarts or less at a time.

Make sure your tank is completely empty and fill up no more than 15 minutes before heading to the track.

This will make between 3/4hp and 1hp in an unrestricted engine without any tuning. Results will be better if tuned to the mixture.

Good luck and have fun.

I have gotten numerous messages asking for the fuel additive that can add as much as 1 full hp. Well here it is and it's not an additive but a mixture. It will pass the meter every time.

First you mix a solution of 20% methanol and 80% propylene oxide. Keep the container well sealed or the propylene oxide will evaporate.

On race day purchase a jug of fresh non-ethanol gas. It has to be non-ethanol or you will fail the meter. Non-ethanol fuel will read about -70 on the Digatron tester.

Mix your non-ethanol gas with the Methanol / Propylene oxide solution at an 8% ratio. I recommend doing this in small batches of two quarts or less at a time.

Make sure your tank is completely empty and fill up no more than 15 minutes before heading to the track.

This will make between 3/4hp and 1hp in an unrestricted engine without any tuning. Results will be better if tuned to the mixture.

Good luck and have fun.
Have you ever tried the bleach test

Most all fuel in any area are from one or two places on a pipeline.
The only difference is in what additives are put in to make a particular brands advertised blend.
The additives not the gas are what will fail you if you don't buy from where a track demands you buy.

But if you get caught using propylene oxide you should be banned from karting forever.

Abstract​

Studies in animals have demonstrated that propylene oxide is a direct-acting carcinogen. B6C3F1 mice exposed by inhalation to propylene oxide developed hemangiomas and hemangiosarcoma's of the nasal mucosa. F344/N rats exposed to propylene oxide in air developed papillary adenomas of the nasal epithelium. Degeneration of the olfactory epithelium and hyperplasia of the respiratory epithelium were induced in the nasal cavities of Wistar rats exposed to propylene oxide by inhalation. Squamous cell carcinomas of the forestomach developed in rats administered propylene oxide by gavage. Although epidemiologic data are not available from workers exposed to propylene oxide, the findings of cancer and other tumors in both rats and mice treated with propylene oxide meet the criteria established in the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Cancer Policy [Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Section 1990.112] for regarding propylene oxide as a potential occupational carcinogen. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health therefore recommends that occupational exposures to propylene oxide be reduced to the lowest feasible

Good luck and have fun.
Are you sure this complies with the rules/ I'm not trying to sound like a Karen, but I just wanna confirm. I might try it. 'Cause I don't wanna get into any trouble.

That is the exact additive and measurements that started to beat the Digitron 64 fuel test meter. That is why I worked with digitron and Cecil grub who designed Digitron 64 to combat that exact formula you just gave everyone. We took the 25 allowance on the one side and move that all the way down to 10 that mixture will not pass the Digitron 64 if you use a 10 variance instead of 25. It was tested on the Dyno and no gain

Back