Well here it is

Unfortunately a lot of people don't put in the R&D like others do. It takes a lot of hard work to be up front. Our team focuses on US..... not everyone else. And like you said that's what more people should do. Or.... they can run their mouth here instead of being in the garage working.... whatever gets them to the front faster.
I know how much work tou do, just stating that you beat us by half track on tired motor, hailey can wheel and you can set up a kart. And you guys race a **** ton ...wish i had the knowledge and support to get my kid where hailey is at...

Last edited:
I’m not gonna get into a internet discussion about this. But when I read something you post about my kids motor smoking I know it’s about me. We don’t cheat never will. Sorry but I take this personally. Also. You do realize this thread is about clone engines and clones run on gasoline… we run animal engines on methanol. Just trying to clear things up. Talk to me Friday. Actually. I’ll make a deal with you I’ll put my own personal money to tear it apart in tech Friday night. BUT! When it’s legal and I get my money back. You have to pay to get it put back together? Deal?

I’m not gonna get into a internet discussion about this. But when I read something you post about my kids motor smoking I know it’s about me. We don’t cheat never will. Sorry but I take this personally. Also. You do realize this thread is about clone engines and clones run on gasoline… we run animal engines on methanol. Just trying to clear things up. Talk to me Friday. Actually. I’ll make a deal with you I’ll put my own personal money to tear it apart in tech Friday night. BUT! When it’s legal and I get my money back. You have to pay to get it put back together? Deal?
Never said you were to one person ever.and wasnt even looking in this thread in regards to you, like i said again there are some motors that have a funny smell never once did i say you. And yes when it comes to smoking it was you and yes your motor is tired, my kids motor smoked last year cause it was old.. again never once said you were cheating and dont personally believe you do. just stating we get beat by an old tired motor every week, if you want to put your money up to break down your motor have fun atleast youll get your tired motor rebuilt,lol.. but i wont be the one paying for it i can barely afford racing friday nights,lol, my original post was in regards to smell and then stated we get beat by a tired motor so you can take the post how you like.

I could get my motor freshened this week, and it would still have a puff of smoke. Most of them motors that have that puff are stout pieces. Between Brad Eroh and myself we have over 50 years of Karting knowledge combined. The number one thing to remember races are won in the garage during the week, and choosing the right set of tires. It’s all a tire game. This is my 2cents

Bad thing with being over weight in your class you always give up time to the field and very few times your tires will overcome weight unless very good on tires, why superheavy is always a few tenths behind heavy now a days, weight

i may have missed where this was talked about. I live in Illinois, we have very few No lead pumps that do not contain ethanol. Learned a trick as a younger man on how to scrub said ethanol.... if you take approx. 15% of your total amount of fuel and add 15% distilled water your ethanol and water will split from the mixture. The gas you have left is a lower octane and no ethanol in it. now if you zeroed your meter to the ethanol spec fuel you can add the Prop. to make the meter read correct... Another thing to consider the fuel with the ethanol scrubbed out of premium grade will typically work better in clones as the octane is closer to where these girls want the fuel to be.

i may have missed where this was talked about. I live in Illinois, we have very few No lead pumps that do not contain ethanol. Learned a trick as a younger man on how to scrub said ethanol.... if you take approx. 15% of your total amount of fuel and add 15% distilled water your ethanol and water will split from the mixture. The gas you have left is a lower octane and no ethanol in it. now if you zeroed your meter to the ethanol spec fuel you can add the Prop. to make the meter read correct... Another thing to consider the fuel with the ethanol scrubbed out of premium grade will typically work better in clones as the octane is closer to where these girls want the fuel to be.
You need a clear jug too see the separation line and i assume the water ethanol is at the bottom . Same as when you drain fuel out of a tank to check for water ?

You need a clear jug too see the separation line and i assume the water ethanol is at the bottom . Same as when you drain fuel out of a tank to check for water ?
correct, i learned this back when a oil company i worked for started converting in ground tanks to ethanol blended fuels... Well caps and tanks leaked and all of a sudden cars quit running when we had rain storms after filling up at our pumps. Old karting fuel tests worked off this same principle. if you know exactly how much water you put in the benchmark sample it will pull out most additives and your separation line will change heights. I believe this practice was somewhat went away from in tech, as some chemicals guys were/are using have adverse reactions with water.

When I mixed the fuel to where it was reading 10 points or less on the 64, there was no more hp gain. Thus the reason I inform everyone to move the left window from the recommended 25 to 10

Back