whast the going rate for powdercoat

the guy here wants $200 to $250 depending on color.....im in new jersey so everything is alittle higher...i thought that was alittle steep...he does good work and has a quick turn around ....i was just thinking it would be around $150.....what is everybody else charging?

Are these prices for stripping the old coat off too or already having the old coat stripped before going to the powder coater? I'd like to get ours done too.

To strip and powder coat a frame is no less than $350 anywhere I've checked here in the Gainesville/Ocala area of Florida. Rediculous.

Strip it yourself with Aircraft stripper and save half the cost. Do it outside because the fumes are strong. I don't think your girlfriend would appreceite (spelling) it being done on the dining room table.

Be very careful with Aircraft Stripper. I used the aerosol can variety outside and still burned my lungs and rapid pulse and have never been quite the same pulmonary capacity since...more sensitive to particulates, etc. USE A RESPIRATOR LIKE IT SAYS!! Or pay someone else to blast it.... I've done several stripper varieties, and had others blast too, both soda and sand. Right around $200 blasted and coated standard colors here near Winston-Salem, NC. Getting ready to do a couple more soon....

powdercoating

It cost me for sandblasting old off and new florescent orange put on $175 in western ny. Also including nerf bars and spindles.

the guy here wants $200 to $250 depending on color.....im in new jersey so everything is alittle higher...i thought that was alittle steep...he does good work and has a quick turn around ....i was just thinking it would be around $150.....what is everybody else charging?

that is for stripping...and powdercoat.... its a flat kart

Here in Iowa was 25 to blast frame and nerf bars.. and $50 to powdercoat all using the highest quality powder known to man kind--PPG.. it's what i sell.. had to put a plug in there....

Back