What all is in GOAT?

I believe most tire preps are 80%+ Isopropanol, 2%+/- Aromatic Hydrocarbons+Coloring to make them smell/look like you could drink them.... and the other 18%+/- Most likely some Methyl something compound. Just my guess though!

Might be nice to know since I see a lot of y'all smoking cigarettes and applying prep ;)

Real GOAT is pure methylNapthalene

meth·yl·naph·tha·lene
(mĕth′əl-năf′thə-lēn′, -năp′thə-)
n.
A combustible naphthalene derivative, C11H10, obtained from coal tar in two isomeric forms, one a liquid, the other asolid.

methylnaphthalene
n
(Elements & Compounds) either of two isomeric derivatives of naphthalene: a liquid (1-methylnaphthalene), used instandardizing diesel fuels, or a solid (2-methylnaphthalene), an insecticide

I believe most tire preps are 80%+ Isopropanol, 2%+/- Aromatic Hydrocarbons+Coloring to make them smell/look like you could drink them.... and the other 18%+/- Most likely some Methyl something compound. Just my guess though!

Might be nice to know since I see a lot of y'all smoking cigarettes and applying prep ;)
You are waaay off base here I do believe. Find Randy Ransom of TrackTac on here, he's a degreed chemist and will share a wealth of knowledge on preps.

My wife and step son actually thinks it is real Goat Urine. I do not tell them no different. It keeps the little ones from touching the tires without gloves on. AlWAYS wear gloves when using any of the tire preps.

You are waaay off base here I do believe. Find Randy Ransom of TrackTac on here, he's a degreed chemist and will share a wealth of knowledge on preps.
I pulled this info from a TrackTac SDS ;)
And then just guessed at the Methyl bit. Which Turned out to be Methylnapthalene.
Again, that's for most other tire preps. Not GOAT P.

Back