What are your picks for Daytona and holiday classic races?

I'd say this might be Peters year. but there does seem to be something in the air for first timers and people just hitting it right at the right time. :)

Eddie is my pick,kinda had a off season last year he's due ! Now you caint rule out the Jack & Mike show. After thinkin about it I will take the field you can have the noshows. LOL!

bob furgeson has a nephew that has been on a roll lately! maybe bobs crew can get a win on the buller aero! or hoppy?? jmho. mite be a newbies turn? happy holidays and race careful all you guys!

Regardless of who wins, I'm pulling for the administrators to send me full results (indicating known members) via PM or e-mail to jeffdaviswcuas@gmail.com within a couple weeks of the events. Information on engines and chassis if different from 2013 will be appreciated. :)

Oh, and I'm expecting a 2-cycle to win in Florida and a 4-cycle to win in Arizona. I'm VERY confident in that.

I'll be in my 250 and Chase Fitzgerald should be running my twins, you better put your money on one of them, I'm guessing it if all goes right it should be like clubbing baby seals, lol. Get you a spot to watch early because women and and children get trampled when people run to fence when BATMAN rolls on the track! Lol. After the race well be "Kissin Babies and Signin Ladies".

I'll be in my 250 and Chase Fitzgerald should be running my twins, you better put your money on one of them, I'm guessing it if all goes right it should be like clubbing baby seals, lol. Get you a spot to watch early because women and and children get trampled when people run to fence when BATMAN rolls on the track! Lol. After the race well be "Kissin Babies and Signin Ladies".

That's confidence!

We gotta have a little talk about this "batman" thing. I got the initials and the giant bat tattoo on my back that tells everyone (using dark ominous gritty voice) I'm Batman. Lmao

Thanks Stephen for the vote of confidence. I am picking you to win it.
Steve and I are having a contest to see who can have the best finishing average for the year and drive the least number of races. Steve kicking my butt right now. I gotta finish this race to make a come back.

Back