what body do you like on your infiniti ?

I have an ultramax Vahlor body on my epic right now been on for 4 years finally retiring it. Putting a comp composite on for next year undecided on swoop or Talladega

I bought one from Stoudt Karts out of PA. Tim has some great fitting bodies that are strong. He has them in swoop and non-swoop. I went with silver.

I have an ultramax Vahlor body on my epic right now been on for 4 years finally retiring it. Putting a comp composite on for next year undecided on swoop or Talladega

Just reading through the different chassis forums and came across this post. I ride a Millenium, but I have a Comp Composite body mounted and love it. Kyle you will be very happy with the body for sure. The quality is fantastic. The swoop is really nice looking, but they also make one called the Prowler Perfect 10 (it's on their website) which I think I'm going to try for my next body.

I just made the switch today.... Spent all afternoon mounting the interceptor Talladega, pretty sure it had problems, customer returned it today so I figured it would be good enough to beat up indoors since he swiss cheesed it lol. The quality and finish are very nice

I had a lot of problems with dowdy products last winter... His old ultramax air pro knock off bodies were nice though

I use Dur-a-flex bodies. They are in Rhode Island. Brian and Carl are great guys to deal with and have been manufacturing racecar bodies, gokart bodies and boats for 30 years. And their prices are very reasonable! They have been coming out with some nice kart bodies lately. Check them out at; duraflexracing.com

Back