what Chassis are these?

Jwalex70

Hello,

I am going to start out by saying that I am new to karting. My son wants to race on the local dirt track. I was told that it is an ⅛ mile track. They follow NKA rules. He will be racing the Jr 2 class. I found 3 offset karts and I need help identifying them. I was told to figure out what they are so I can set them up properly. The black chassis I think is a 2012/2013 UltraMax Excentrik. It says ultramax all over it. The other two I have no idea what they are or where to look. They do have some different features. the blue kart has turnbuckle on the left rear by the brake. The orange chassis has 3 cross bars on the motor side. The middle cross bar is actually two pieces and they do not touch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Black Chassis 1.jpeg
    Black Chassis 1.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Black Chassis 2.jpeg
    Black Chassis 2.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 273
  • Blue Chassis 1.jpeg
    Blue Chassis 1.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 275
The blue Chassis.

Attachments

• Blue Chassis 2.jpeg
    Blue Chassis 2.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Blue Chassis 3.jpeg
    Blue Chassis 3.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 186
Orange Chassis.

Attachments

• Orange Chassis 1.jpeg
    Orange Chassis 1.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Orange Chassis_2.png
    Orange Chassis_2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 177
The black one is definitely an eccentric .
The other two are not Phantom's .
Of the three i would go ultra-max eccentric .

Yes . Is that the orange one ?
The blue is likely infinity , especially if the rear cassettes are hinged .

Someone mentioned it. I don’t know. I could only find one image online and it didn’t look exactly the same.

Those cassettes are a dead give away on the eclipse. Even I knew what that one was. But then again I only knew because I have one.
Those came on Mishue, Infiniti, Undertaker, and Outlaw, the blue color died, I pushed for black but Marty pulled rank and natural it was lol

Those came on Mishue, Infiniti, Undertaker, and Outlaw, the blue color died, I pushed for black but Marty pulled rank and natural it was lol
That's my blue Eclipse champ kart on two wheels at Syracuse indoors in my profile pic. I'm on my way back down. My team mate, underneath me, is still on his way up.

I found this picture online. It looks like the orange kart. Anyone heard of a Cyclone kart?

Attachments

• Cyclone.jpeg
    Cyclone.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 64
Back