What chassis do I have?

Zach Ball

Hey everyone! New to karting and got my 7yr old a used cart for us to have a little fun with. Was wondering if anyone could help me identify what chassis this is, seems like it's a little older.

IMG_20200725_193228177.jpg

Rodger that, thanks. I'll get some better pics! Also looking for general info on what I should be looking for as far as giving it a quick once over. Got the pedals and seat moved up and made sure the brakes were working well first.

If its a first time driver a kill switch is alway handy one they can reach .
Brakes are most important . Most take dot5 not dot 3 . So be sure of that before adding or changing . If they work good , leave eM be .
Good clear instructions .
Obviously helmet , goggle or something to keep dirt and sand out the eyes depending on helmet style . gloves , long pants and shirt . A safe place too drive . Not the street .

If its a first time driver a kill switch is alway handy one they can reach .
Brakes are most important . Most take dot5 not dot 3 . So be sure of that before adding or changing . If they work good , leave eM be .
Good clear instructions .
Obviously helmet gloves long pants and shirt . A safe place too drive . Not the street .
To add to that, I like a long zip tie on the sparkplug wire so it can be shut off by some one outside the kart.
I've seen a couple either get away, or brakes fail and the young ones are so busy just trying to drive it around that they forget where the switch is.

I think I have the same one it's had green seat mounts in front since I got it! Some say it's a twister I've seen twisters just like it but not 100%. It's really fun and likes the wetter shorter tracks too.

Not sure what you're using it for so, I'll just say that's an offset kart made for turning left in oval racing.

Back