What CHASSIS MANUFACTURER DO you consider the best right now and why ?

If I had unlimited budget…. I’d go premier. Hard to find and hold value so that means something to me, getting the kart completely assembled correctly, no room for me messing it up

Eleanor racing chassis based here in Florida is making strides all over the SE, great folks and very capable chassis. My son rode one before we were picked up by a Slack dealer. Love the Pursuit as well! It's fast out of the trailer 95% of the races we attend.

We have gotten great support over the years from Ultramax, Trick, Slack and Kinetik. The only place where we had trouble was with a big company which I wont name. Called with questions about one of their older models (but not THAT old), gave them setup numbers we were using, what class we were running, tire and track info etc. What we got in return was a sales pitch for their newest chassis. Thats it. Sold the kart and to this day will not buy even a cotter pin from them.

I don't get their used kart only philosophy at all. wish they sold the frame alone as they run all 2012 Slack axiom parts I could build a new kart for just the frame.
I get it. They won’t sell it until it’s a proven winner. Hard to beat that

I get it. They won’t sell it until it’s a proven winner. Hard to beat that
or all the factory drivers get brand new equiptment FOR FREE and you can't have one until their done with it, and no discounts because its used. those chassis are made by Charger by the way.

or all the factory drivers get brand new equiptment FOR FREE and you can't have one until their done with it, and no discounts because its used. those chassis are made by Charger by the way.
They’re not made by Charger. Never were. They were made in the same building at one time but they’re all made in Emporia now.

Back