What Chassis/Year is this?

From what i know he made a couple at the end of 2012 and then this year, the one i have is a prototype flat kart, and looks pretty similar to yours, the l block design makes me think you have a vortex or a epic with vortex front end maybe

I'd say epic hybrid, vortex I have has a straight seat bar and the front seat bar is solid all way to rf. My 08 epics front seat bar is solid to the inside motor mount rail also, not sure what all was changed for the evaloution series. The L blocks are like my vortex, which I would say its safe to say that's what's on all the newer ward karts.

I'd say epic hybrid, vortex I have (1 in 2014) has a straight seat bar and the front seat bar is solid all way to rf. My 08 epics front seat bar is solid to the inside motor mount rail also, not sure what all was changed for the evaloution series. The L blocks are like my vortex, which I would say its safe to say that's what's on all the newer ward karts.

2010 was the first year for the Epic Evo's, it is identical to the prior Epic's except on the Evo the rear Z bar is moved back 3/4 of an inch to allow the kart to run more nose%(The rear Z bar is in line with the RS rear nerf bar tube, 07-09 the Z bar is 3/4 forward of the tube)

That kart is neither a vortex nor a epic, that is a prototype Mishue Galaxy Mach1

around what year would the kart be built if thats the case? sorry for the questions just trying to figure out what i have lol and it has a wka tag on it would they get a "prototype" tagged by chance?

around what year would the kart be built if thats the case? sorry for the questions just trying to figure out what i have lol and it has a wka tag on it would they get a "prototype" tagged by chance?

2011 is the year
Yes, it would have a WKA sticker on it if it was raced at a WKA event that is just a saftey tech tag
It is a prototype, the production Mach 1's had several different pieces of tubing at varying sizes and thickness, they also didnt end up with caster plates like you have

Ok thanks guys for all the info! I was kinda confused after I pulled the L block and it had the caster played like that and I saw in another forum I saw the vortex had the caster played like that.

Back