WHAT HAPPEN TO THE NEW RUSH CLASS POST?

1. Bob took there stuff down.
2. Most all see through it and its irrelevant anyway. So ya, there's that.
3. Talking of a 500 dollar fine should be your first sign this is just crazy. I mean, most predator racers budgers are 500 for a year. lol. I mean come on.

Sorry for spelling typos. man hands on small phone screen. Moral is whoever fed them these rediculous ideas has no knowledge whatsoever and its an insult. you want a thousand dollars. Great, i will take a thousand from my own pocket and have a race. 96 dollar motor, run your burris, cheap ole sheetz 87 gas, the clutch you have is fine, no membership fee, tech on site. there u have it .

I didnt know, i figured this thing was not going to work. i could not make it to that meeting or i would of voiced all of the reasons it was not going to work. but i was just being curious.

They wouldn't answer questions and they have rules like no MyChron tachs and everything has to be bought through them including the fuel. They posted on FB that they had around 100 people there, and someone here on the other thread said they went, but from the sounds of it, only the sheep are going to run it. I mean, I know we would run it if someone paid for the tires and motor, but I sure as hell am not paying $590 for a $185 worth of motor and clutch, tires I can only run there, etc.

The whole thing sounds like a scam. I really hope new people don't fall for it. and from what I have seen in the rules it is an absolute joke. being forced to buy everything at crazy markups just for the "rush" name is insane.

Sounds like complete bs. You will never make back what you have into it even if you won the points lol. That would pay for the tires all season maybe. Sounds like you would have 2 plus grand into it just to get started. What a joke.

Look, I take kart racing as serious as anyone but if you cant see 3/4 of the rules have 500 dollar fines attached to them then you deserve to get taken for a ride. At the end of every day this is just a kart race. That's it. A kart race

Back