what happend to are premium membership? ???

Why am I a junior member? ??? I just paid $20 a week ago was it a waste of money? ???

not a waste of money at all . the website crashed & burned !! and Bob is doing everything he can to rebuild . we all need to be patient and let Bob do his magic , and the site will be back to its glory soon ..............

I wondered what would happen to our premium memberships, but I know bob is working to restore the site and our premium memberships may not be a priority.

I wondered what would happen to our premium memberships, but I know bob is working to restore the site and our premium memberships may not be a priority.

Glad to see you back Paul! Was kinda worried about getting in touch with you until I remembered I have your sticker on my kart lol

I'll gladly repay the $20 for my membership if needed. $20 a year for the awesomeness of this site is well worth it to me!!

I am also a Premium Member, I assume that with some patience all will be restored. Awful that this has happened but this has been a very reliable forum over the years and I have complete confidence that it will be again.

It seems as of right now when you hit 100 posts you are a Senior ,but that doesn't me you have or haven't paid. Bob will get this straight as soon as possible, just give him time.

If its needed, I'll be happy to re-subscribe and contribute again. May take until next paycheck, but I'll have no problem doing it. Hate that we lost all that great info and the posts by the legends (both living and at rest) but we'll all rebuild. I like that we're all starting over together. Had 7 years on the site and only 300-some-odd posts....lol....made me feel kinda inadequate!

If its needed, I'll be happy to re-subscribe and contribute again. May take until next paycheck, but I'll have no problem doing it. Hate that we lost all that great info and the posts by the legends (both living and at rest) but we'll all rebuild. I like that we're all starting over together. Had 7 years on the site and only 300-some-odd posts....lol....made me feel kinda inadequate!

We all hate what happened here on Bobs it was a major melt down for sure, but whats been done will take sometime to fix. Bob will get it back as best he can maybe even better ! I think we all are willing to help as much as possible, and if that means re- subcribing so will I.

Give Bob a break, I'm sure he's working his butt off just trying to get the site back up and operational after last weekend's disk failure.

I'm a premium member also and I'm not really concerned about it, I'd be happy to pay the $20. again.

Last edited:
I´ll pay again if needed, no problem. I think we should all be able to contribute I don´t use much my premium options, but I think it is fair to help, specially if I am using it everyday. All i learnt here is worth way more than that $20.

Same here. About the only benefit I use is not having to clear my pm so much :) I just do it for the satisfaction of contributing somehow to the forum.

Back