What is a good homemade tire prep

I know it is not making my own. In fact most preps are just labeled and are not made by the ones selling it. Many are not even mixed, just relabeled. I wonder how many of the preps sold doesn't come from Track Tac or Hot Lap.
Very few.
TT does private label for many prep "brands."
I don't think that Keizer offers that, although a lot of preps are made using Hot Lap.

rainman

Site Supporter
Very few.
TT does private label for many prep "brands."
I don't think that Keizer offers that, although a lot of preps are made using Hot Lap.
Well, I have seen many that are exactly the same with a different color. I do have a friend who works with chemicals at a laboratory, so I know what I am talking about.

I just got on a new prep brand a few races ago and I haven't seen prep like this stuff before. It doesn't have a strong smell and it is very light-colored. It is FAST!!!! Like all preps, it cost a decent amount of money but the customer service and help that the owner gives you when you get on his program is amazing. He was working on his go-kart and I asked him a question and he went out of his way and was like how about I just come look at your tires. He was giving me great info for over 10 minutes. Best customer service I have had so far since I started karting. I plan on using this prep for a long time because of how good the owner is and how much he knows about the prep and the prep is just fast stuff.