What is the difference

alvin l nunley

Site Supporter
Between, " post a quick reply" and " go advanced"? It seems if I say " post a quick reply" the post doesn't get listed.

Is " post a quick reply" the same as " submit"?

First you have to write something in the box, then click on post quick reply.

I understand that bob, but it seems that when I have used "post a reply", the post was not submitted. It could be that that was just a glitch that has been corrected, and as I used host a quick reply with my previous submission and it posted just fine.

I still haven't gotten use to this talking to the computer. You really have to pay close attention to everything it writes. I'm using the windows seven version of voice recognition. It's amazing how it sometimes gets everything right, but sometimes everything is wrong.

Lol, try Dragon voice recognition software. I've heard it's very good, but sure there is something just as good out there . It will also do anything you desire it to do if set up properly.

The go advanced option gives you more options to your post, the quick option should work as I use it almost every day unless I want to add certain things like links or pictures or what not.

Lol, try Dragon voice recognition software. I've heard it's very good, but sure there is something just as good out there . It will also do anything you desire it to do if set up properly.
Thank you. I have seen on TV their commercials. Regular $99.00 now $59.00. Sounds like a good deal, but the windows program is free so I thought I'd give it a try. As a side note, it did this whole host without a mistake. Not bad at all.

Well Al : One, host has been exchanged for post. seems pretty good as I can make that many pecking and poking.

That's not bad considering it's Windows, lol!

Apple hasn't quite gotten it right, the iPhone, pads voice recognition sometimes work, lol.

Back