What is the stroke on the F200

Does any one know the stroke on this engine
I know it has a 71mm bore and has 26 and 24mm valves
is the stroke more or less then a clone or pred?
need help any info would be great.

Yamaha is 50mm stroke. GX200 is 54mm. I would assume a clone is also 54mm. But who knows what you get with a $99 clone.

F200 is a class, not an particular engine. There are five engines which may run in the F200 class. They all have varying bore and stroke.

Aside.......the F200 is a truly GREAT class to race in.

F200 is a class, not an particular engine. There are five engines which may run in the F200 class. They all have varying bore and stroke.

Aside.......the F200 is a truly GREAT class to race in.

He is talking about the Yamaha YF200 R1 engine that Burris used to make alot of parts for, very similar to the clone and predators. The shorter (1.3 ratio) rockers out of the yamaha's will actually bolt right into the honda/clone/predator non hemi engines and work very well. Sure there are different engines that could run the F200 class, but this one is THE F200 Yamaha engine

This is the engine he is talking about....http://www.out2win.com/catalog/f200.html

That Yami F200 engine is a fine engine.
I'm not sure what has happened to the F200 class. Is it run anywhere, anymore??

I've not seen the class ran in years and the only F200 I've seen was being ran in the open class on an older fella's kart. Not sure what he had in it but that thing made some good power. Had a Clements flatslide on it and some extensive welding around the intake port. He done real well in the small block open class against some highly built predators, gx200's and animals

Back