What should NASCAR do with Bubba

Well they taught him what to say
I lost my steering. :eek:
Was that after you turned down track too wreck Larson ?
Even worse it took Bell out .
So knocked three cars out over a Little tire rub .
Ya not only turned down went to full throttle to make sure he connected.

Well to me, Larson been doing that all year, even to his team mates, I don't know if he cant see good or he just misjudges that bad but hes bad about that, maybe he thinks he is still on dirt and tries to pinch people off ( the old slide job ), he even said himself that he make too many mistakes. BUT what Wallace done may be a little much, tell Larson how you feel and maybe a little shove but he kept on, wanting Larson to do something to give him a reason to beat his little bottom ! but Larson didn't want any of that. The worst thing about all that is Wallace took out someone that had nothing to do with it and is in the chase, Bell is the one that should be mad ,but he done like a professional should and get it done next race.

I did not watch race yesterday and just now looked at it.

It doesn't look like Larson even touched Bubba's car being he just got close, took the air away from it and Bubba couldn't handle the car well enough, lost it and hit the wall all by himself.

If i'm wrong please point me to a video which shows there was contact.
Bubba flat out lost control of his car when Larson cleanly took the air away from it.

Absolutly no contact before Bubba hit the wall.

Its one thing to retaliate and wreck someone, but Bubba is much bigger than Larson. Im short and tower Larson. The pushing was just straight bullying. Bubba needs laid out for that alone, then let Nacar deal with him, but I dont think they will.

Well to me, Larson been doing that all year, even to his team mates, I don't know if he cant see good or he just misjudges that bad but hes bad about that, maybe he thinks he is still on dirt and tries to pinch people off ( the old slide job ), he even said himself that he make too many mistakes. BUT what Wallace done may be a little much, tell Larson how you feel and maybe a little shove but he kept on, wanting Larson to do something to give him a reason to beat his little bottom ! but Larson didn't want any of that. The worst thing about all that is Wallace took out someone that had nothing to do with it and is in the chase, Bell is the one that should be mad ,but he done like a professional should and get it done next race.
I don't see it as a little much, Nascar has drivers out right now based on something a miss with the design of these cars as far as the drivers absorbing to much energy , the 2 that are out were hits in the past that no one what of spent 2 seconds thinking are they hurt it would have been bring it to the garage, it needs to stop and stop now or it's just going to get worse. if your a professional stock car driver and you cannot handle all the more contact that happened with larson you need anger management.
And Bell is not just another driver, he drives for the same manufacture

Doesn't really bother me that bad. Seemed goofy and made him look a little immature, but Larson took responsibility. I would be VERY surprised if he gets any sort of significant penalty. I think it will be hard for NASCAR to punish him after all they have let slide this year. I agree Bubba turning down was stupid and killed a car that didn't look that hurt. With all the hate for Bubba already I doubt NASCAR will want to feed into that with a punishment. I do feel like Bubba gets an unjust amount of hate at least in the south. I personally would like to see NASCAR be something that everyone feels comfortable to be a fan of, and I think having the only African American driver be one of the least popular is a bad look for the sport.

Edit: After reading some of the Articles that are out, I am feeling like there is more of a chance of him being penalized. With this much attention NASCAR's hand may be forced.

Last edited:
I did not watch race yesterday and just now looked at it.

It doesn't look like Larson even touched Bubba's car being he just got close, took the air away from it and Bubba couldn't handle the car well enough, lost it and hit the wall all by himself.

If i'm wrong please point me to a video which shows there was contact.
Bubba flat out lost control of his car when Larson cleanly took the air away from it.

Absolutly no contact before Bubba hit the wall.
I think that Bubba was forced into the wall. Same thing happened yesterday in the xfinity race. They may not have made contact, but Larson admitted it wasn't a clean move post race.

I think that Bubba was forced into the wall. Same thing happened yesterday in the xfinity race. They may not have made contact, but Larson admitted it wasn't a clean move post race.
The driver is TOTALLY responsible for all on track actions of his car.
At that level if he can't handle the car and looses it in a non contact situation, he shouldn't be on the track.

Drivers like Larson and Bell bring EXPERIENCE, talent and skills to NASCAR that racers like Bubba don't have.
Bubba got flat out handled on the track and it was obvious his upbringing and skill could not handle it.

If he was any good he would have known air was going to be taken off the front of his car and either would control his car or have enough smarts to back off.

He did not have either of the skills needed to avoid the incident.

Totally driver error on Bubba's part.

The driver is TOTALLY responsible for all on track actions of his car.
At that level if he can't handle the car and looses it in a non contact situation, he shouldn't be on the track.

Drivers like Larson and Bell bring EXPERIENCE, talent and skills to NASCAR that racers like Bubba don't have.
Bubba got flat out handled on the track and it was obvious his upbringing and skill could not handle it.

If he was any good he would have known air was going to be taken off the front of his car and either would control his car or have enough smarts to back off.

He did not have either of the skills needed to avoid the incident.

Totally driver error on Bubba's part.
See that's the thing, what you just said about taking the air off, Larson knew that also, that's why he done it, that's what he been doing all year but you have to be clear before you do that, no different than dumping someone in kart racing

I don't see it as a little much, Nascar has drivers out right now based on something a miss with the design of these cars as far as the drivers absorbing to much energy , the 2 that are out were hits in the past that no one what of spent 2 seconds thinking are the hurt it would have been bring it to the garage, it needs to stop and stop now or it's just going to get worse. if your a professional stock car driver and you cannot handle all the more contact that happened with larson you need anger management.
And Bell is not just another driver, he drives a for the same manufacture
I don't want to see any of them hurt, BUT they know what their job is and it is dangerous, I work on a oil platform offshore, basically sitting on a bomb but no one makes me to it, I chose to ( and don't make millions doing it ) . Same as football, they cant play ball anymore because they might hurt a player if they hit too hard on at the wrong place, might as well be tag football. They know what they sign up for.

Air is all part of it now . All drivers know it . Even Buba .
He started it as well by moving down track after the three wide when harvick backed out .

Back