What size Nexgen seat..?

Definitely a medium like James said. My son broke his med Select, we replaced with a med Nexgen and had to add side padding as he slid around in it. He’s a 32 at 157#.

@James@PRC what constitutes the use of a small seat? I’m 5’6 with a 30 waist and 145 pounds but the medium nextgen/select seats are noticeably too big for me in multiple places. Been trying to find a snug seat for open motor racing but I’m yet to find one where the big HP isn’t trying to throw me out of it.

@James@PRC what constitutes the use of a small seat? I’m 5’6 with a 30 waist and 145 pounds but the medium nextgen/select seats are noticeably too big for me in multiple places. Been trying to find a snug seat for open motor racing but I’m yet to find one where the big HP isn’t trying to throw me out of it.
Bumping my own post because no one has answered. I’m actually cutting weight to get back in shape. Down to 130 and a 28 waist line. theres a good inch and a half gap between my ribs and 2-3 at the waist with any medium seat I’ve sat in. Not drivable in the slightest because it’s that big. I keep seeing intermediate replacing small but I’m worried it may still be too big.

Bumping my own post because no one has answered. I’m actually cutting weight to get back in shape. Down to 130 and a 28 waist line. theres a good inch and a half gap between my ribs and 2-3 at the waist with any medium seat I’ve sat in. Not drivable in the slightest because it’s that big. I keep seeing intermediate replacing small but I’m worried it may still be too big.
Intermediate is probably what you’ll need

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I agree with @Diamond Cuts, the Intermediate is what you'll need.

Back