What three words best reflect the down falls of racing?

off track fights

that’s the killer there, 9 outta 10 it was an accident not intentional at all and little johnnies dad wants to throw fists and little Johnnie’s Karen can’t keep her pie hole shut. It’s ridiculous anymore
I'm gonna break the rules, sorry paul.

Anybody who is willing to fight over racing needs a more stressful job or something. There is never a reason to fight somebody at the track EVEN if it is 100% intentional.

There's a positive side to that, you don't have too. There are a couple of people on this board that I don't listen to (read).
off track fights

that’s the killer there, 9 outta 10 it was an accident not intentional at all and little johnnies dad wants to throw fists and little Johnnie’s Karen can’t keep her pie hole shut. It’s ridiculous anymore
why is it that the karens of the kart pits seem to be the first one to the scene of any driver confrontation? especially the wife karens and girlfriend karens, they think theyre gonna step between two hot head kart racers? LOL!:ROFLMAO:

Paulkish,

Before adding my 3 words, my questions would be:

- downfall of racing in general... or karting?

- time period you're referring to: last 40 years, last 20 years, last 5 years, since the beginning of 2020?

thx
PM

just throw yer three words of two cents in.

Sorry if it bothers you I didn't specifically refer to board track racing ... :)

i'll tell ya, these kids now a days have the darn dest questiond. ... :)

Just to help ya all "out" and I always when playing cards also try to help everyone I can "out" ... :)
if yer not in the numbered your still in with your great posting

Post 3 ain't no good only two words
Post 4 common now you doubled up a word and still put 4 down, what? I should consider Tires prep and ... ok?
Post 6 I dig karens but your tooooo wordy
Post 8 Hey you got trouble too countin to 3?
Post 9 tryin to be tricky ain't going to cut it
Post 11 You also can't count
Post 15 GREAT REPLY
Post 16 what's a LaterChuck, some new kind of drill attachment?
Post 17 you can't count either
Post 18 and and and and you too need to learn countin
Post 24 you still can't get it right
Post 25 showin off again you can count or read?
Post 24 nother one need back to school for some math
Post 27 another fantastic post
Post 28 hey it's one two three, not one two three four
Post 32 who cares?
Post 33 another good one
Post 34 same as 33
Post 36 keep um coming
Post 38 this ain't the time for bs
Post 42 that's a good one
Post 44 when you gona catch on to this?
Post 46 maybe you'll get on right yet
Post 47 makes no cents
Post 49 might be a winner
Post 50 fiftee cents make a lot of sense

Money, rules(IKF, WKA,NKA, AKRA Too many), series(lack of support local racing instead of chasing big checks)

- time period you're referring to: last 40 years, last 20 years, last 5 years, since the beginning of 2020?

Good question. When was karting's peak?

DK

Good question. When was karting's peak?

DK

Why would when matter?
Most all of what's been offered is about the nature of us all and human nature hasn't changed over those years.
Unless the aliens are altering our DNA a lot faster then we know.

gross over spending
kills most chances
for small teams
like mini nascar
no longer grassroots
turned high dollar
removing the reason
we all race
because it’s fun !

Thats the best I could come up with. I always tell myself I’ll never take this sport so serious that it becomes work. I’m hear to relax and have fun. I don’t need a second job I need something to help me forget about the one I got. That’s what racing does for me.

Back