what to use to inject tires

1 mL = 1 cc. I got a small glass liquid measuring cup from Walmart that measures mL in like 5 mL increments. I just measure how much I need then transfer it to a squeeze bottle with a tube on it to stick it over valve stem and squeeze it in

As was said use a small household kitchen measuring cup---pour desired amount of prep in cup---take valve core out--place short length of fuel line on valve stem--squeeze tire to force some air out, place end of fuel line in the cup-- release compressed tire, prep will be sucked into the tire--replace core and put it on the roller. John

I got a syringe from Northern Tool called "Mix Master", originally designed to mix 2-cycle gas and oil. It has a short piece of hose that just goes over the valve stem, and can put up to 2 ounces of prep in a tire at a time. Draw prep straight from the container and inject into the tire.

We got tired of trying all the different types of injectors out there (from turkey basters to "pro-karting" tire injectors) and when we found something that I liked, we started stocking them and selling them. Now I order them 24 at a time. Measures just over 2 ounces (60cc) and threads onto the valve stem. Works very well, but you do need to keep it clean since some of the preps used in karting will soften the plastic it's made of over time. :)

Replied to your Burris 33 thread JD. Give me a call if you have some specific question I can help with.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I have a shot glass style measuring cup does oz ml and something else, then I got a cheap turkey baseter and drilled the hole a little bigger. Suck prep into baseter squeeze air out of tire, place on valve core let tire suck air and squeeze baseter. About $2.50 invested

I use syringe-style marinade injectors from the barbecue aisle at lowe's. They go all the way in through the valve stem. It seems to me that when I get prep inside the valve stem it eats the seals in the Schrader cores.

Back