What's a good frame for super heavy?

Wilk18

Just wanting some opinions...been about 6 years since I've kart raced and wondered what is a good user friendly frame now? Im in west Tennessee,north Mississippi area...Last kart I was on was a phenom...not wanting to get back in it big,just wanna get one to play around with as I'm still racing late models

We had good success on an Infiniti Epic with the 1 3/8 rail in Super Heavy classes. We had a large window on tires, and were really quick through the middle of the corners.

I appreciate both of y'all for chiming in! I haven't kept up with karts since I last rode...I believe the icon had just come out last time I rode,lol...just looking at something to play with a lil bit...

I race super heavy Had good luck with nemesis, Icon, now seraph, The Seraph is a little faster but a tad more picky on tire and setup. but get it right, your in the winners circle. I will get a Triton next Kart. Just need a little more money.

I know what u mean with the money issue,lol...would love to have a good nemesis frame or something of that kind...I race late models and it's getting expensive and to be honest,I believe karts are more fun...will entertain ideas and opinions

I run super heavy and have had good luck with my 07 Prowler and my 2010 Prowler.
The 07 has the 1 3/8 rail also.

I know what u mean with the money issue,lol...would love to have a good nemesis frame or something of that kind...I race late models and it's getting expensive and to be honest,I believe karts are more fun...will entertain ideas and opinions

Lol. Lol.

We had good success on an Infiniti Epic with the 1 3/8 rail in Super Heavy classes. We had a large window on tires, and were really quick through the middle of the corners.

This.
They are still built new, or you can find one used very reasonable

05 prowler was the best kart. I had 2 of them wished I hadn't got rid of them. Got beat by my own kart quite a few times. 04 trick panoz pro was another good one.

Frankie

When I have run Super Heavy I have never finished worse than 2nd on my 06 Tempest. seems to be at its best in heavier classes just adding seat lead.

Triton 35 works really well for super heavy and is a little more forgiving when it comes to the tires. If you choose the Triton, message me and I can give you a couple of tips that might be helpful. The other chassis mentioned are pretty good, so I've been told, but I have no first hand experience with them so I can't swear to it.

I also recommend the Blackhawk chassis. I cross the scales at 410. The kart hooks up well and is still free driving.

If Will still has that Phaze X, that's the kart you need to get. He's got a pretty good deal on it. The kart is a proven winner and is a great heavy driver kart. But, most any kart can be good enough.

Back