whats inside prep

I apologize to folks like JWD, the folks at TT, Jerry Mullis, Donnie Nall, and all the other tire professionals out there. I was weak
Well at least you didnt tell him about contact cement mixed with a few drops of unicorn juice, that would have ****ed off a bunch of people!

^ I've found that just leaves them "sticky" and takes a few hours to "cure." Don't go to the grid with them still wet, it won't give you the desired effect.
Now, Coke has more corn syrup base to it and will last significantly longer into a run...you might consider that as an alternative when you need more grip.

^ I've found that just leaves them "sticky" and takes a few hours to "cure." Don't go to the grid with them still wet, it won't give you the desired effect.
Now, Coke has more corn syrup base to it and will last significantly longer into a run...you might consider that as an alternative when you need more grip.

oh, I meant for me , not the tires...lol

That's good -- don't even talk to the boys down south about using/wasting sweet tea -- them there's fightin' words. ;)

Yes it is........don't make fun of our SWEET TEA :)

After we put on our tires and drips on ground (depending on how much you use) there's a lot of ants on the ground going after the sugar :)

Well once you get the taste of that Mountain Dew, nothing else will replace it..and they have that down south ...don't they???

Sure hope some of yall are comfortable knowing this guy probably just went and wasted money, and probably junked a few tires over something he took seriously....I thought the people on this site were pretty against stuff like that but guess i was wrong. Kartboy, do not put any of that crap in or on your tires unless they were junk tires to begin with

1. We are.
2. I think he got the point.
3. Nothing here will actually hurt his tires.
4. Mineral oil actually can go in an internal prep (not at 70% concentration)
5. Milk actually does bond with Calcium Chloride.

So, do you know for a fact that Vicks 44 and Welch's white won't work as a tire prep? On what data do you base your stance concerning my advice? Do you have ANY sense of humor at all, or would you care to borrow one from one of us? And if worst came to worst, he could use the cough syrup for good, mineral oil can be used as a laxative (something YOU may be in need of), and most people love grape juice. No harm, no foul.

Sure hope some of yall are comfortable knowing this guy probably just went and wasted money, and probably junked a few tires over something he took seriously....I thought the people on this site were pretty against stuff like that but guess i was wrong. Kartboy, do not put any of that crap in or on your tires unless they were junk tires to begin with

Do you really think people are that dumb?

Uh oh how many tires you mess up W5R.

I don't have a problem with tires, or winning races. The guy did seem to take a couple of those suggestions seriously and id just hate to see someone junk some tires just because a few people thought it was funny to give him suggestions like that and be an ***. Cant always tell when reading a post whether someone is serious or not though, I can understand having some fun and making jokes, but not when it can potentially cost someone hundreds of dollars worth of tires. Sure ill probably get some crap for what I said but I couldn't care less about that honestly.

Back