What's the better motor

Kartchamp2212

Hey I'm trying to chose between Dover power and ksr engines. What do u guys think I should get. It would be nice to hear so reason to why I should get it.

I'll start Dover because thats what I run. I don't know KSR but I'm sure there good too. Go with whoever is more local.

Ive seen a number of people fail tech on KSR engines. mostly the extreme carbs. he pushes the limit. ive seen a lot of them win also and pass. Ive seen dover outrun them and vise versa. I would go with dover off price and spend the extra couple houndred on tires and setup. Ive run and won on dover. lots of people are happy with both builders power and run into no problems. Watched ksr engines win quite a few championships.. just seen too many fail tech for my liking. Dover is a couple houndred $ cheeper for an engine that is just as good imo.
-Chris

I'd pick Dover Power over anyone else. You get your tires and chassis right you won't have to worry about being down on power

If you look at who's on more WINNING karts at big money races in the south, KSR. Dover is good folks, but that's what I see.

Got me a KSR and won first time out with it passed tech no issues. I know a lot of the guys we run with run on dover stuff and ive never heard a single complaint. Id go with the KSR tho, they have won some bigger races i believe.

My choice isnt one of your options but between the two options, Dover...KSR is one of the best right now but I don't like how he talked to me...Jerry is very nice and great motors.

at our local track clone masters class championship was on dover, 2nd place ksr, 3rd place dover. these were the only dover motors in the series. next year we will be on dover again. remember the engine is just one part of a complete program.

My choice isnt one of your options but between the two options, Dover...KSR is one of the best right now but I don't like how he talked to me...Jerry is very nice and great motors.

Kevin is a good guy, and he is always at the bigger races, and won the Engine Builder of the Year for the Tri State Series. Jerry ive talked on the phone with twice i believe, very nice, good reputation.
I see and talk to Kevin lots, and for the type of racing i do, it would be KSR, hes at the track and information is key at the big races.

Back