*Whats your Kart Number*

well.. my sons number is 269... he took his 3 favorite drivers and used there numbers.. 2 is from chris steele who drives late model.. 6 from my cusin nolan nabors who also drives late model.. a the 9 from our neighbors who race gokarts ..

44 - Terry Labonte early days, same number my buddy ran on his sportsman division pavement Nova and Camaro, transitioned over to son's Champ kart, and now youngest son's "exclusive and preferred" jersey number in travel baseball.

coincidentally it is also my IQ

44 - Terry Labonte early days, same number my buddy ran on his sportsman division pavement Nova and Camaro, transitioned over to son's Champ kart, and now youngest son's "exclusive and preferred" jersey number in travel baseball.

coincidentally it is also my IQ
JCD, I know you're smarter than that...lol

My number started out as EL or thats what I thought when I was in grade school, like most kids in that time period I used India ink and a straight pin to tattoo my initials on my arm. So when I stuck my arm up in front of me to show someone my small tat, they would always ask me me whats the 73 for ? I still have that small 73 today or as I see it EL !

#11 from the KING Steve Kinser! Been #11 for probably 17 out of the 20 years of racing, never had luck with any other number!

I use #17 because thats the wife and my anniversary date. so now all have to do is remember the month or just buy her 12 gifts.

Mines 06........ My son wanted my dads old number which was 06. my son is 5 and races kid kart. When I got my kart a buddy brought me the numbers and put them on the body. Said he thought i should be the same number as my son.........Also when im on my top and spinning on my helmet im 90..........:confused:

Mines 06........ My son wanted my dads old number which was 06. my son is 5 and races kid kart. When I got my kart a buddy brought me the numbers and put them on the body. Said he thought i should be the same number as my son.........Also when im on my top and spinning on my helmet im 90..........

I hope know won ever sees that 90 ! lol :D

Whats your kart number, and why did you pick that number ?

#13 ever since I was old enough to pick a number for my big wheel back many moons ago. Why I picked 13 - think because when I watched racing back then I rooted for Petty but mistook the 4 for a 1 and wouldnt listen to anyone who tried to correct me - at 4 - 5, I "KNEW" what number it was LOL - after a few years and understanding superstitions, I kept it partly just on that principal LOL I also had to have everything green" just to add to the spookiness :D
The Aardvark crew typically only runs one of three numbers since 1971 - 13, 54, 1 ... Bubba did run 8 in kidkart class, but thats cuz I didnt want to mess with the whole body change and graphics, we left the red body with Dale Jr. 8 on it, our 1 exception of our family number rule

#13 ever since I was old enough to pick a number for my big wheel back many moons ago. Why I picked 13 - think because when I watched racing back then I rooted for Petty but mistook the 4 for a 1 and wouldnt listen to anyone who tried to correct me - at 4 - 5, I "KNEW" what number it was LOL - after a few years and understanding superstitions, I kept it partly just on that principal LOL I also had to have everything green" just to add to the spookiness :D
The Aardvark crew typically only runs one of three numbers since 1971 - 13, 54, 1 ... Bubba did run 8 in kidkart class, but thats cuz I didnt want to mess with the whole body change and graphics, we left the red body with Dale Jr. 8 on it, our 1 exception of our family number rule

I would have thought it would be 54 !!

Back