*Whats your Kart Number*

I was always #7 in every sport and everything I did due to being a huge John Elway fan. And my son uses #7 for everything because he's a big fan of me.

I've been running #47 for the past 5 years. This is based on B-52H bomber 60-0047, this tail number was the last aircraft I was crew chief on before I retired. I changed to #47K this year In honor of my 14 year old son Kiernan who passed away in January this year. It's been a tough year racing without him but I know he's always riding with me every time I go on the track.

I was always #7 in every sport and everything I did due to being a huge John Elway fan. And my son uses #7 for everything because he's a big fan of me.

7 for me too. Always has been. Why? Lucky #7 why not? Lo.l My son has to be 7 to be like his dad too. Pretty flattering honestly. I have ran 07 a few times. I kinda like the way 2 digit numbers look.

"E1" for the Floodwall Flyer Mike Balzano. Actually he is a relative of mine and when my son started racing we ran E2 for his first year until Mike pulled the plug.

Back