Wheel flex

jimmysapp

Hey, guys. Have you seen any wheel flex issues on high biting tracks? I've seen some wheels rub the spindle arm that were close to 1/8" off on the stand. Spindle flex , maybe? What wheels resist flex best? Thanks.

I would argue that Burris wheels are the strongest/stiffest due to the large cross-section that they have being die cast instead of spun wheels.

I would argue that Burris wheels are the strongest/stiffest due to the large cross-section that they have being die cast instead of spun wheels.

Yeah and when you run burris with low air pressure you'll find out why we don't run them, get hit in the wheel and youll find out the other reason..
Q+ or Vank pro's

What XXX#40 said. Cross section isn't everything, specific alloy and heat treatment of that alloy play a huge role, which is why a thinner cross section can be tougher. Anyone for 7075 T6?

Yeah and when you run burris with low air pressure you'll find out why we don't run them, get hit in the wheel and youll find out the other reason..
Q+ or Vank pro's

I use the Burris wheel's on my open, with low air pressure and never had a problem with them rolling off the bead or bending the wheels....even indoor racing where contact is hard to avoid. Id rather have the burris wheels honestly

I use the Burris wheel's on my open, with low air pressure and never had a problem with them rolling off the bead or bending the wheels....even indoor racing where contact is hard to avoid. Id rather have the burris wheels honestly

At 60 bucks each no thanks, I'll buy Q+ and use the money I save elsewhere

You must not be buying them, for the money, not worth it

Back