Wheel/tire help

FinTEX78

I'm currently building a live axle kart and using a 1" axle with a three bolt pattern hub/(s). i purchased some cobra racing tires which happen to be 12x8.5x6 (xhttps://cobratires.com/) and ordered some wheels that are 8.5x6. seeing how wide the tires are in person i canceled my wheel order because i dont believe they are going to be wide enough and decided to do more research. any help on a 3 bolt wheel size? can i run a 10" wide x 6" wheel on those 12" wide tires? also looking for some advice on where to find wheels for a 6" wide by 6" rim. thanks

I'm currently building a live axle kart and using a 1" axle with a three bolt pattern hub/(s). i purchased some cobra racing tires which happen to be 12x8.5x6 (xhttps://cobratires.com/) and ordered some wheels that are 8.5x6. seeing how wide the tires are in person i canceled my wheel order because i dont believe they are going to be wide enough and decided to do more research. any help on a 3 bolt wheel size? can i run a 10" wide x 6" wheel on those 12" wide tires? also looking for some advice on where to find wheels for a 6" wide by 6" rim. thanks
Yes you need 10x6" wheels for the right side tires 12x8.5x6
Good luck finding wheels, just keep trying, they are on backorder everywhere.

Yes you need 10x6" wheels for the right side tires 12x8.5x6
Good luck finding wheels, just keep trying, they are on backorder everywhere.
i've had a hell of a time trying to find wheels. one place i called hasn't been able to get them in since march of 2020. hopefully this ends soon. thanks for the replies. i'll keep an eye out for some 10" wide rims. just wanted to make sure they would fit 👍

I've seen 10.5 & 11" wheels in stock I just can't recall where. They will work for you too.
The Cobras mount up really easy, just make sure your using a tire band. Good Luck !!

I've seen 10.5 & 11" wheels in stock I just can't recall where. They will work for you too.
The Cobras mount up really easy, just make sure your using a tire band. Good Luck !!
thank you. any advice on what to run for the front tires/wheels? it won't be for racing, it'll just be a parking, put around the neighborhood kind of thing. i'm just looking more for something to "look good". I was thinking of running maybe 6" wide on the front with the 12" wide on the rear.

Please do not ride that thing on the street.
And make sure parking lots are closed off
Our widest tires are the RS tires F/R

Back