When creo is needed you better be on it!

1fasttiller

Found out this weekend for the first time in my karting career when to use Creo and what happens when used correctly for track conditions! Our local track is normally wet anyway with no good bite. This past Friday it rained heavily during the day and they managed to get the track ready to race on by 7:00 Friday eve. Most usual fast karts were struggling as were we. Then my buddy showed up with a jug of creo/wintergreen prep and we loaded the Vegas with a good wipe of it. Qualified on the pole and my little guy led every lap in the feature. He won by over a full straight-away! He said its the fastest his kart has ever been! In all my years of karting I've never used Creo and never really had a need to. But seen first hand this race why you need it in your arsenal!

There ya go.

Instead of Wintergreen - try your creo mixed with our Pink Panther (or Pink & goat mixed 50-50 topped off with creo) on a soft wet track. It won't be near as hard on your tires and you'll still have to "Hang on." :)

-----
?Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

There ya go.

Instead of Wintergreen - try your creo mixed with our Pink Panther (or Pink & goat mixed 50-50 topped off with creo) on a soft wet track. It won't be near as hard on your tires and you'll still have to "Hang on." :)

-----
?Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
where can you creo to mix with pink panther