Where are we racing?

Newbee

I am rather new to this cart racing, but after 2 years of having carts for my grandchildren it became quite obvious that the more carts in a division makes the racing more fun & entertaining to participate & watch. With that said, I would like to get a feel for where carters are going on Friday nites. The two tracks closest to us is Selingsgrove & Greenwood. While we have run at both and have experienced the plus & minuses of both my drivers think that cart count is where they want to race. I totally agree.
Can I get some discussions gone on where racers are going on Friday nites. Other tracks then what I mentioned would also be considered as long as we can get there after school & work.
We compete in open cart clone rookie and champ/cage cart clone rookie.
Hopefully we can get some good discussion and feedback going.

Never been to Selinsgrove on a friday night, but I can tell you Greenwood is a great track to race at. Ken and his crew do a great job with the track, and they are very helpful with the young racers too.

You don't have many other options that are even with in an hour, Snydersville is Fri night's almost at pocono, Race 1 in dubois, as far as count I've had years where are largest classes turned into our least, and vise verse, you'll have to see what this year brings, years past our Rookie Clone class draws good where Selinsgrove None, then for the cage Selinsgrove draws good, but I don't think they had clone motor class, where we mix them, I will be cutting down on number of points night's and Selinsgrove has like 5 Fri night's with NO racing, So you will be able to do both some, I will have some night's they will race and we will not, look for schedules soon Selinsgrove just posted there's last night, www.selinsgrovespeedway.com Raceway park schedule, I will be at the Carlise show on Sat 1/28 with our schedules, I know both tracks pretty well and can maybe help with Tire and gearing Info feel free to contact me anytime, 717-712-3437.

Good Luck where ever you race !

I am rather new to this cart racing, but after 2 years of having carts for my grandchildren it became quite obvious that the more carts in a division makes the racing more fun & entertaining to participate & watch. With that said, I would like to get a feel for where carters are going on Friday nites. The two tracks closest to us is Selingsgrove & Greenwood. While we have run at both and have experienced the plus & minuses of both my drivers think that cart count is where they want to race. I totally agree.
Can I get some discussions gone on where racers are going on Friday nites. Other tracks then what I mentioned would also be considered as long as we can get there after school & work.
We compete in open cart clone rookie and champ/cage cart clone rookie.
Hopefully we can get some good discussion and feedback going.

First of all it's spelled 'kart'........not 'cart'. Sorry, it just irks me when people spell it wrong. Secondly, welcome to the 'Karting World'......... enjoy your stay. :)

So, I must assume it is too early for people to post on where they are racing on Friday nites in the northeast?

Back