Where does the west start?

Phiddy

Just curious where the west starts? I really didn't know Missouri and Iowa was considered west.

Shoot, no more race announcements that get posted anymore, I've been considering putting them all in one forum.

Shoot, no more race announcements that get posted anymore, I've been considering putting them all in one forum.
And there you have it folks. From the man himself.
Bob , do you think that is because of less races or more people using other modes of notifying people about races? Just curious.
I remember when a race was posted there were a lot of comments and after the race more comments. Now it seems they post a race and that is it. No more conversations.

Wow cool, some do read this section? Dont really care what everyone calls north east south or west. Everywhere is west of somewhere. Lol
My opinion, if Bob were to redo this section I would do it by month. That way one could pick the events by when you plan to travel.

I'm in Town One Range One of the Western Reserve.
This is the start of the first ever West.
It's called Ohio

There is not a whole lot of karting around these parts (compared to east and southeast) so I consider my neck of the woods (Ne/Ia) to be the "west" area of karting...😉

The West Begins where the East ends.

I live in Missouri which is half mid-west half mid-south. Nobody knows where the line is. Id say west of the mighty Mississippi is probably considered west for most forms of american racing. Unless you do off-road trucks, in which case, you cant go west enough :ROFLMAO:

Back