where to buy champion rockers?

JRW31526

i was wondering if anyone knew where to buy champion rockers at i looked all over and im still not able to find a store online that sells them

mikey56

best bet is to call tim....sometimes the website isn't updated as regularly as it could be. he might have them in stock.....

JRW31526

I can't find any info on these rockers, what push rods do you need? The std ones? Do they make 1.2s, also if they don't make ratio rockers should I get a 360 cam from isky? I was gonna use the 315 with 1.2 rockers which is ~378 lift, or would the 330 be fine, IM running a Tilly 304 28.5 25 ss valves and are these rockers 1.0 or 1.1:1 looking in the 9000 + rpm range

are these rockers 1.0 or 1.1:1

I cant speak for the 196 rockers but the 390 rockers that I just got are 1.25:1. Whatever you are told, I would set up a dial indicator and measure. I was told the ones I got were much lower ratio than they actually are. Pleasant surprise.

I cant speak for the 196 rockers but the 390 rockers that I just got are 1.25:1. Whatever you are told, I would set up a dial indicator and measure. I was told the ones I got were much lower ratio than they actually are. Pleasant surprise.

Yes the 390's are in the range of 1:25 1 THE 6.5 are 1:1.

Stay tune for the new next batch of rockers and that's all I will say until then

JRW31526

awh snap good priced 1.2 and 1.3s for the gx200, i would pay the little bit extra for some champion ratio rockers

mikey56

mod-man.....do you have replacement studs and nuts for the champion rockers? although nothing is wrong with the ones that i have, but with a new build for next season, i'd like to start with a fresh set....just in case don't cha know!!!