where to get a new seat

foreverfaster

Site Supporter
looking to buy new, lg, exlg layback seat.. got my last two at swap meets where i could set in them to ensure they fit... where to purchase and how to measure up... not seeing any markings on my seats to guide me.. your thoughts and suggestions please.

looking to buy new, lg, exlg layback seat.. got my last two at swap meets where i could set in them to ensure they fit... where to purchase and how to measure up... not seeing any markings on my seats to guide me.. your thoughts and suggestions please.
what was your course of action, looking for a seat for my sons new kart, he just moved up to a full size chassis. I checked the lightning lite website for info as that is what he has been in and they had no info on how to measure the seat.

what was your course of action, looking for a seat for my sons new kart, he just moved up to a full size chassis. I checked the lightning lite website for info as that is what he has been in and they had no info on how to measure the seat.
How tall is he and how much does he weigh? You measure the seat at the hip area.

It's always best if you can visit your local shop and sit down in a few seats and determine what fits you best. If ordering over the phone be ready with a tape measure and take some quick measurements to get a closer idea of what size seat will fit you best. If ordering online, good luck.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com