Where to get flathead parts?

cking

Where's best place to order online parts for WKA flathead stocker?
On rebuild what piston/ring brand is recommended? Burris, OEM, wiseco?
Also considering a cam upgrade. Any suggestions on cam for 1/7 mile track?
Loop pipe or muffler pipe?
Loop better on top end or bottom?

Thanks

JC Specialty is who I use 98% of the time. Due to my location if I order by 2pm my parts arrive the next day which is super convenient.

^ There it is.

OP,
We've got probably everything you need in stock.
I take it from your post, that you're not concerned about rules, just having fun (ie piston & cam selection.)

We do not have an online shopping cart, however.
Give us a call at the shop during normal business hours (8-6edt Mon-Thurs.).
We'll take care of you.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I do care about rules. Looking to refresh a WKA legal flathead. Not impressed with the cam in it. Would like to change to a 96-3 cam or 7x but apparently these aren't available anymore? Maybe a shop somewhere has a good used one or left over stock.

I do care about rules. Looking to refresh a WKA legal flathead. Not impressed with the cam in it. Would like to change to a 96-3 cam or 7x but apparently these aren't available anymore? Maybe a shop somewhere has a good used one or left over stock.

You mentioned Wiseco piston...they are not legal in stock classes, that's why I mentioned that.
We have cams in stock, but we're trying to keep ahold of most of them for customer builds. I don't use the 7X on new builds, so if I have one here, I could sell it. Just give us a call at the shop.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Thank you for all the replies.
Brian - sent you a PM. I will give you a call later today if you don't respond to PM.

Back