Which line of prep is the better choice.

strong08

Which line of tire prep would be better for racing in Tennesse and Kentucky on burris. The Venom Juice or Bondattiie preps that B&M karting other. Which is more friendlier to use and which is more effective.

You cant go wrong with either, the thing about looking for a tire prep line/ tire guy is who is able to give you the best support for your situation, not just with preps, but tire and chassis info as well! I highly reccomend Kevin Bishop with Venom, he has been on the karting scene for a long time worked with chassis and tires along some of the best in the buisness. Contact them and you decide who would be best for your application.
Nick Welch
Wicked Cuts

I may be considered a little biased in this post but I would recommend Venom Juice. Kevin Bishop has a vast knowledge of Burris tires and his treatments provide a very good program for Burris. Kevin is also always willing to help and can be found at racetrack helping customers most weekends.

You won't go wrong with Venom, Kevin knows Burris just as well as maxxis if not better, he's always willing to help a racer out and answer questions even if you aren't on his prep or tire program. Top notch guy for sure!

Kevin Weldon with KWE has been making a name for himself also with Burris, have heard and seen guys winning at tracks everywhere on KWE tire program

Back