Which phantom kart is not so tire sensitive

I have never owned a Phantom Kart. Getting ready to buy a new one. I Was just curious of which kart was less tire sensitive. Or if they all the same?

Least tires sensitive, Phenom.
Least tire sensitive with the most roll speed, Triton.
IMHO any phantom is good, with the exception of the seraph, on phantoms baseline then you tune from there. If phantom still made the phenom I'd buy that lol.

Thats funny , i would prefer the Seraph over the Icon .

I don't know what it is with the seraph here in the Midwest but they are to finnicky on tires to be consistent with.

I took out most of my original post because I didn't want people to think I was just bashing the seraph. It definitely can be fast it just takes the right dedication.

Nobody brings up the Nemesis? Granted it is dated now it was not very tire sensitive. The roll speed was good at the time, if you had a new one it might be a little off on roll speed vs a Triton.

Nobody brings up the Nemesis? Granted it is dated now it was not very tire sensitive. The roll speed was good at the time, if you had a new one it might be a little off on roll speed vs a Triton.

Never forgot it or our Phenom ES2, that thing was a rocket on asphalt and dirt, miss that kart.

Back