which track tac tire prep?

I am looking to run only track tac products. I would like to keep around 5 different preps on the trailer and 1 wash. I run 3 different tracks mainly.

1-Hot rods is a 1/8 high banked soup hole, no calcium. We run Maxxis that are usually punching around 40.

2-Shilo is a 1/5 medium banked track, no calcium. We run Maxxis that are usually punching 55 or a yellow Vega with just a good conditioner in it.

3-GKK is a 1/5 low banked track, uses calcium and there is always a high kart count. We usually run a Maxxis that is punching 60 or a yjf Firestone in the summer.

All of the tracks are red GA clay. I have 16 sets of tires that are waiting to have some prep in them. I race year round but will only be running about 2 times a month. This is on a open kart running a Blockzilla motor and a dual engine 2 stroke kart.

SQS, Gk1, Black Sand, Orange, Acrysol
Use the SQS for inside, and for when the track has very lil grip or the temp is low.
Use the Gk1 for preparing for a track that holds moisture well, and Cut back with Acrysol at the track.
Black Sand and Acrysol when a lot of grip is needed at the track but very lil softening.
Orange at the track when you only need to fire the Tire,
Orange and Sqs 50/50 When your in the Med bite Tracks that have moisture but you need to get a good bit of chemical in the Tire.

With those, I see no reason you couldn't go most any place and run well.......

Black Sand, GK-1, Topaz, SQS, Acrysol would be my choice, about the same as above. I like the idea of having something like Topaz with me at all times just in case you need that aggressive prep. I kind of figure if I can't come up with something that will fire the tires off like Orange with those five then I probably don't need to be there.

Also, I would much rather have the Soak from Venom rather than the Topaz. They may say that it's the same but to me it's not.

I would go with Black Sand, GK1 Blue, Topaz, SQS and the New and Improved Ruby (not in stores yet).

Chris is Track Tac located in Winston or is that where you are from?
the reason I am asking is my parents live in Lexington and I would send them over and have them bring it to me in GA over the holidays.

Chris is Track Tac located in Winston or is that where you are from?
the reason I am asking is my parents live in Lexington and I would send them over and have them bring it to me in GA over the holidays.

We are in Thomasville, NC which is about 15 min from Lexington.

Back