Which Ultramax for each application?

Hobby87

I have three different Umax's and three different motor combo's to run in 2014. Wondering which chassis would be the best for each motor? Please be specific to your reason(s) as to why one would work better over another. Adult driver / 220lbs, all different sized dirt tracks.

Chassis
2011 Excentrik
2013 Phase X
2013 Badmax

Engine
WKA animal (med/Heavy)
BSP Clone (heavy)
Cr250 2 cycle

Thanks, Matt

From what ive found the Phaze will work best with Clone
Excentrik with the animal and badmax with the 2 cycle
only down side from what youve said is the phaze doesn't like to work very good with drivers that weigh over about 180 pounds and thats pushing it jmo...im sure that this isn't the best combo according to some but its just what i would do

only down side from what youve said is the phaze doesn't like to work very good with drivers that weigh over about 180 pounds and thats pushing it jmo...im sure that this isn't the best combo according to some but its just what i would do
I have never had any problems with the phaze and I am 180+

I have three different Umax's and three different motor combo's to run in 2014. Wondering which chassis would be the best for each motor? Please be specific to your reason(s) as to why one would work better over another. Adult driver / 220lbs, all different sized dirt tracks.

Chassis
2011 Excentrik
2013 Phase X
2013 Badmax

Engine
WKA animal (med/Heavy)
BSP Clone (heavy)
Cr250 2 cycle

Thanks, Matt

Key is track condition for each. What type of Track conditions will they run on ?

Really?, I am 217 lb. and my phase work's great. Kart is fast on both clay,and hard pack dirt.

like i said its what ive been told. My brother and i share a phaze and we are both under 160 and litterally can drive the thing one handed while the bigger guy in the class has to hand on and muscle the thing

like i said its what ive been told. My brother and i share a phaze and we are both under 160 and litterally can drive the thing one handed while the bigger guy in the class has to hand on and muscle the thing

If they have to muscle it around then they need to work on some things.

Back