Who’s ships karts? Looking for one!

Dsandlin

I posted in Personal Classifieds but no interest there. Maybe this post won’t be deleted. I’m looking for a good roller and I’m no Arkansas. Would drive to NE Texas, East OK, Memphis area, Northern La. I’m not super picky on chassis brand but like Ultramax, Phantom, Charger, Kinetic, Millennium but would consider others depending on age and price. Just looking for a good 1-5 year old kart to run some local tracks that are small and indoor stuff. If someone has one in those areas or has one priced good and will ship msg me what you have.

This belongs to a client of mine. He’s asking $1500. It’s near Fort Wayne, Indiana and he has the capability to ship. It’s a Trick frame with a limited that I just refreshed in March. It hasn’t been raced since refresh. It has a Horstman MDC clutch. PM me if you’re interested and I’ll put you in touch with the owner.

Attachments

• DDF23CE0-9E3C-4FFC-A7E8-35AFFB38A0B5.jpeg
    DDF23CE0-9E3C-4FFC-A7E8-35AFFB38A0B5.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 65
Contact Dustin Stagen through Facebook. He's very in touch with the kart scene in the Memphis area and can point you in the right direction.

He is also a very good tire guy and can point you in the right direction there too. Tell him Jamie Rickman sent you.

Really looking for a rival, bad max, maybe octane.
recon, triton maybe phenom
Genisis
Dynasty or fairly new charger
Would consider others depends on conditions and price.

Where ru located?? I kight have a triton for sale.. but to **** try make a add on uship.com they usually reply within a day. They were going to tow a boat 12 hours away for 250

Back