Who has Best deal on burris sets

As stated who has the best deal on burris tires and rims I need 2 new sets, one on wheels and I have wheels for the other uncle franks website has a good price on sticker tires but don't know if they are current prices.. if they are a killer deal I'll pay shipping otherwise I'm looking in Indiana

First you will not find any killer deals out there regardless where your from, as far as only taking total cost of what your requesting now into consideration of how you decide where to purchase, your best deal's going to be the closest source to avoid shipping.

As stated who has the best deal on burris tires and rims I need 2 new sets, one on wheels and I have wheels for the other uncle franks website has a good price on sticker tires but don't know if they are current prices.. if they are a killer deal I'll pay shipping otherwise I'm looking in Indiana
We would love to help you, but there's just little mark-up in sticker tires (especially Burris here in the midwest) or wheels now that it's basically 1 manufacturer. We have them in stock, but probably not the best price on them. Now, if you're needing a set of cuts, give us a call. Still not the cheapest, but we can definitely get you rolling with our Burris program.

For sticker Burris and Van-K wheels, I saw that Troy Deppe had a good price on them - you might check with him or Buddy Wilson - they may be able to help you out.
If you have the chance to attend the OVKA show in Ohio, there's generally a couple businesses there that compete to sell Burris at cost. You won't get any cheaper than there with no shipping and no tax involved.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com