Who has bought RUSH Motors

IMO the majority of interest is probably going to come from big car racers (Rush big car participants) that want to get little Johnny or Susie into racing and don't understand Kart racing or are not serious about a karting program and know nothing about 4cycle.

Crickets. But, I expected that. Figured since RUSH would not answer on their page maybe someone had the fortitude to admit to it on here. But, alas, not to be so apparently. As Barluc said, it is likely just RUSH big car racers since there entire write up centered around RUSH racers other than one driver. Pretty funnyhow multiple opinions given on the subject in their write up were form those with no current karting experience and have absolutely zero clue what the pulse of karting is in western pa right now.

Their was one pretty significant kart player in the article, of course he is on board to make money from the series already.

I didn't say they where making money from actually racing. One of the only people mentioned in the article, not associated with another Rush division, owns a kart shop and they are an official distributor for at least the Rush motors and probably the tires.

Probably spent $1,000 to go race at motorama. Smiled all the way home with my $50 prize money. I didn't bother stopping at the bank.
Only 1k, you got out cheap lol. Our last and final Motorama we were at $1700 to show up and at least another $900 in parts after wrecking both karts twice lol

Back