Who has bought RUSH Motors

That may be correct. This was on Precise's page.
46011CF6-595C-45BE-A816-3EE13660DC70.jpeg

It's a ponzi scheme which will eventually run out of new money. The only difference being those who buy in are left with a valued down product which demands support to avoid total loss.

Buying in is NO different then buying into a vacation time share.

A time share is the ultimate ponzi scheme which eventually runs out of new prospects.
The only way a customer can prevent total loss is to continually feed what they purchased with cash.

Both time share and this new scheme require 'cash' input and 'annual fees' to prevent total loss.
Buyers will also experience total loss if the promoter of the scheme walks away from it.

edit: thinking about the time share thing or buy a spot in my camp ground I did go to the kick off of their wingless sprint program.

Thinking about it they had a good sales pitch and brought in well knows to talk up the program.
The only thing missing was they did not give any reward for attending and did not demand a one on one with a rep before you could leave. ... :)

Last edited:
The issue here was no kart knowledge to begin with. The only person I know they contacted with racing experience told them it would not work and was a bad idea. Lol. Its been bizarre from the beginning. Its absolutely the worst model for kart racing possible and whoever told them it was a great idea were completely clueless.

Good evening everyone, haven’t been on bobs for a while. Glad to see I was missed!

Yes you are correct we are a supporter of the Rush Karting series as we are the other Rush sanctioning bodies. Obviously as some of you have expressed the Rush kart series isn’t for everyone. Vicki and the entire Rush team are well aware of that and have committed to this for multiple years in efforts to make it grow. The classes are for the beginners and / or the individuals that want to pick up a second class. PLEASE keep in open minded folks.

As for the engine trade in program , you don’t have to pull your engine right off your kart and trade it in. All they are requiring is it is an engine that is ran on a kart, all covers shrouds are present, and it rolls over.

As for the ones assuming any of us are getting rich on this deal are very wrong I can assure you we do way better doing the unsealed engines and tires. Many are concerned on the cost. I am willing to explain to anyone where the money for the engine goes. It’s pretty simple! We are supportive of the classes and structure do to the fact of not everyone wants to own 100 sets of tires and be working with prep everyday if the week. Feel free to call , text or email me directly. As I stated I don’t get on here much.

As for the engines purchased I am unaware of the total precise has sold and I honestly haven’t talked to them about karts. We have been extremely busy the couple weeks with multiple other things and just haven’t had the time.

I can assure you one thing we will be making the trip down in the next week or so to pick up engines and will be purchasing Atleast 6 to run at Stateline and Pittsfield primarily. We have assured our customers that each engine purchased at Kart Works will be jetted and running before it leaves our shop.

Thanks for your time
Jay Groves
Kart Works
Grovesracing25@verizon.net
814-730-805two

so much for out of the box and sealed for race duty... now it’s hey Bill I like you so your crate motor has been running for 4 days and has the optimum jetting is sealed up tight and broke in. Joe the dude who pays his money too gets it fired up to make sure it starts and a fat jet so it can’t ever cover Bills... this all seems messed up to me. Unbox it.... tag it.... send it!

Good evening everyone, haven’t been on bobs for a while. Glad to see I was missed!

Yes you are correct we are a supporter of the Rush Karting series as we are the other Rush sanctioning bodies. Obviously as some of you have expressed the Rush kart series isn’t for everyone. Vicki and the entire Rush team are well aware of that and have committed to this for multiple years in efforts to make it grow. The classes are for the beginners and / or the individuals that want to pick up a second class. PLEASE keep in open minded folks.

As for the engine trade in program , you don’t have to pull your engine right off your kart and trade it in. All they are requiring is it is an engine that is ran on a kart, all covers shrouds are present, and it rolls over.

As for the ones assuming any of us are getting rich on this deal are very wrong I can assure you we do way better doing the unsealed engines and tires. Many are concerned on the cost. I am willing to explain to anyone where the money for the engine goes. It’s pretty simple! We are supportive of the classes and structure do to the fact of not everyone wants to own 100 sets of tires and be working with prep everyday if the week. Feel free to call , text or email me directly. As I stated I don’t get on here much.

As for the engines purchased I am unaware of the total precise has sold and I honestly haven’t talked to them about karts. We have been extremely busy the couple weeks with multiple other things and just haven’t had the time.

I can assure you one thing we will be making the trip down in the next week or so to pick up engines and will be purchasing Atleast 6 to run at Stateline and Pittsfield primarily. We have assured our customers that each engine purchased at Kart Works will be jetted and running before it leaves our shop.

Thanks for your time
Jay Groves
Kart Works
Grovesracing25@verizon.net
814-730-805two
still have not said how many have bought into this and how many tracks are still going to run them on a weekly class

Slippery rock is out. Seen on that same thread on facebook that Pittsfield was not sold. no schedule for lockharts? May have missed it. Shaffer is out. Stateline is running them despite seemingly not wanting too last I heard but been a while since I discussed that with anyone. blanket hill was getting 10 karts last time they ran. don't see that improving. So ya, they have stateline and naugle.

Slippery rock is out. Seen on that same thread on facebook that Pittsfield was not sold. no schedule for lockharts? May have missed it. Shaffer is out. Stateline is running them despite seemingly not wanting too last I heard but been a while since I discussed that with anyone. blanket hill was getting 10 karts last time they ran. don't see that improving. So ya, they have stateline and naugle.
but who has bought there motors no one has said

If it's a minimum or three to race i'll probably have trouble beating two rich guys.

But if they let just two or even only me this first year I have a good chance at it and can for ever tout how I was the first ever series Champion!

It's all good and this future champion will never have any reason to complain about any pay to play series which locks out low budget racers again.

edit: NOTHING AT ALL NEGATIVE in this post. It's just the way racing is and i'm going to take advantage of it if I can. !

If I find someplace there's no way in the future i'm going to talk it up until the season's half over. I'll be down talking it every day until my points title is locked in and then I'll tell everyone how great it is and how it will grow and grow.

totally serious about this and it is my last post on it until I have the points locked up somewhere, I can't find a track to do it or some rich guy has me locked out of the points championship.

racing is racing and it's all about 1st place with nobody ever remembering who came in as the first looser

edit: If i'm the only one there and they let me race/get seat time each race i'll even support the track and the series by donating money to cover the cost of my leather season champion jacket. That is as long as the winning info is put on the back of the jacket so everyone in the stands behind me will see I was a points champ one year.

Last edited:
Back