Who has new Burris ss33a?

Marlin04

This question may have been asked already, but does anyone have any Burris 33s in stock?

thanks in advance.

I'm guessing there's a lot (LOT) of backorders to be filled first.
We've got a pile as well.

Once all current customer orders are filled, then we'll be able to open up sales to others.
It's been a long process, but glad to see them back in the game.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I was told that they had a fire at the plant. If so, when should they be back running at regular production?

I was told that they had a fire at the plant. If so, when should they be back running at regular production?
That's what we were told.
Production is up and running, I don't know at what capacity, but 33s are starting to roll in and we're starting to get caught up on backorders currently. I "think" Sarah's taking new orders again - I'll check with her when she gets in the shop later this morning.

This question may have been asked already, but does anyone have any Burris 33s in stock?

thanks in advance.
trjkarting.com
They have the tire you are looking for but I would check with Brian first about getting some tires from them since they are starting to get tires rolling in the door. And brian probably gives a better price than trj karting.

We're caught up on Burris 33 orders (finally) and my back is feelin' it!
Still waitin' on 11s. :)

Wheel back-orders is a whole other issue right now.
This fall has become the new spring.
What a year!

Soooooooo does that mean you have right side 33s in stock Brian! @CarlsonMotorsports
Yes sir. 2020s in stock.
BUT, we are currently only offering them along with our Vector Cutz tire services (mounted, sized, cut, plateau finished, and balanced on machined wheels.)
Give us a call if we can help.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com