Who is RJ Saylor?

Priceless info. I assumed this but it helps a lot knowing someone who has seen it. We raced these guys this past weekend and id give anything to post more info, but we are kind of getting a long and definitely keeping up. I have my assumptions but they seem better left alone. If this class returns next year, which I don't see happening, we will carry our concerns into next year.
For now we want to finish up the season and hopefully do some indoor stuff for our first time.
I still may post on here at the end of the year just to clear the air a little and make things make a little more sense to anyone who cares.
Again all this tip toeing comes from probably having to race this team for many years to come and the fact that its children racing
Where you gonna be racing this year

We may come up to Owosso every once in awhile. We plan to primarily run K3 in Illinois. Closest to us.

Hope you had a good off season and know that I didn't mean any disrespect on here.
Well no disrespect taken I understand your frustration but once you figure it out you’ll definitely be one to apologize cause I was in your shoes and calling people cheaters but when finally got them tires right it was lights out this is only half of the tires used for that championship like I said if you want on a good tire program instead of doin what you did on here maybe try talking to me i started helping you day one cause I wanted more karts up front with my boy so I ended up changing tires out to slow him down and stateline was an old hard tire track because of the type of clay the track was feel free to message me if you wanna get on that tire program

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 20
Well no disrespect taken I understand your frustration but once you figure it out you’ll definitely be one to apologize cause I was in your shoes and calling people cheaters but when finally got them tires right it was lights out this is only half of the tires used for that championship like I said if you want on a good tire program instead of doin what you did on here maybe try talking to me i started helping you day one cause I wanted more karts up front with my boy so I ended up changing tires out to slow him down and stateline was an old hard tire track because of the type of clay the track was feel free to message me if you wanna get on that tire program
I tried to work together, but we didn't get a long very well, so I moved on and did what I had to do, to keep up. I had other reasons to be skeptical other than your motor, but it's already all been said. We're working on tires and accumulating sets. Will keep you in mind for advice, but again, you are fierce competition, and I don't expect you to say it all. That's where this all came from in the first place.

Last edited:
I tried to work together, but we didn't get a long very well, so I moved on and did what I had to do, to keep up. I had other reasons to be skeptical other than your motor, but it's already all been said. We're working on tires and accumulating sets. Will keep you in mind for advice, but again, you are fierce competition, and I don't expect you to say it all. That's where this all came from in the first place.

(People get frustrated and annoyed with me on here, like flatop, but I like to keep it interesting, and usually it works or stuff like this wouldn't have 100+ comments..)
Right on I get it and yea what I have takin years to learn i don’t give out now what I will do is give hints the same hints people gave me but people do with it as they wish but best of luck to you and your team cause we probably won’t race much together as we are racing the Burris events and MROC races but tell that wheelman to keep digging if you race any Burris races we are at don’t hesitate to ask questions i think our competitiveness got us off on the wrong foot I don’t want anyone at the races to have beef with us cause that’s not who I am

Right on I get it and yea what I have takin years to learn i don’t give out now what I will do is give hints the same hints people gave me but people do with it as they wish but best of luck to you and your team cause we probably won’t race much together as we are racing the Burris events and MROC races but tell that wheelman to keep digging if you race any Burris races we are at don’t hesitate to ask questions i think our competitiveness got us off on the wrong foot I don’t want anyone at the races to have beef with us cause that’s not who I am
Man that means a lot for sure and I agree, wrong foot. Looking forward to even having an opportunity to race again. Both of your boys/drivers are extremely fast and enjoyable to be around. Hope you guys have a great year. Thanks again for all your help, advice, and understanding.

Back