Who is your go to online karting store?

I've noticed alot of them are either engine only or kart only. Box stock project was good for engine stuff prior to all this virus but they have alot of stuff sold out. Dover website is getting better but i call to order just know what you want. BMI you can get lost in the stuff they have, dyno cams the same way.

(y) I might order once a month. Just got another kart making just my 2nd order now. it's only 135.00. last order about the same amount. May not do the membership just for that little amounts. IMO.?

(y) I might order once a month. Just got another kart making just my 2nd order now. it's only 135.00. last order about the same amount. May not do the membership just for that little amounts. IMO.?

It really depends on the item.. some have more savings with the membership than others..

http://palmettospeedshop.com/
Keep using Palmetto Speed Shop! And you can shoot me a text at 727-729-9916 if you're in FL as I am a dealer for Palmetto and can get you anything they have or I may already have it in the shop. Might be able to save you a few bucks as well!

JC because it is about an hour away and I like Cliff and his wife, Waller ships stupid fast and always priced well. FastKartSupply for the asphalt sprint kart

Back